Friday, August 13, 2010

Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage

REVISION.....I hope the pictures work now :O)


Yesterday we went the the dolphin habitat at the Mirage. It was a teacher's appreciation day and we got in for a dollar! What a fun way to spend our afternoon!!

It was really hot, so we bought a slushie...his first one ever!!
I think he liked it!!



He loved looking at the dolphins, although at times I think he liked the drains on the side of the pool better since they had water running through them.






He and our friend James had a blast. James was quite the little helper! He's trying really hard to be "responsible" so he can get a pocket knife.


Kaleb was so fascinated with the baby tigers. They had a nice little nursery there and the babies were all stocked up on their toys.


Then he got bored and started playing with his reflection. Almost looks like he was kissing himself. :O)


We were watching the leopard stare at us. It was so hot. The kids all wanted the lions to roar, but we told them it was too hot so they did it for them :O) Too cute!






All in all it was a fun day with lots of adventures! We went down to the underwater observation room. Kaleb ran all through it, then would run to the glass and say ohhhh. Then start running all over again. We picked up the car from valet (the best thing ever here in Vegas) and he crashed within 5 minutes of being in the car seat. I think he liked it!

2 comments:

Cristen said...

So I can only see the first two pictures. I am not sure if it is me or not:( Hopefully you will post pics on facebook so I can see them. So glad you had fun! I remember going as a teenager, it has been way too long!

Kari said...

weird it works on my computer, but not my phone. Thanks for the heads up Cristen.