Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A day of firsts....

This morning we were all in the office and Kaleb decided to play with the drawers...as usual. Well this time he let out a pain scream. I turned to see his little finger stuck in the drawer.

Then while daddy made breakfast Kaleb and I were playing. He was going for my laptop and I pulled him away towards the fish tank on the opposite side of the couch. He threw a tantrum, and was then fine. After about a minute he turned to me with blood running down his face. I immediately thought he hurt himself, but there was no cries at all. I then came to the conclusion that his nose bled due to either him picking it (which has been a new trend) or dry weather. Anyway I had no idea how to get a toddler to hold still long enough to stop the bleeding...so here are some photos of our way to stop the bleeding :O).





No comments: