Sunday, February 22, 2009

Still no news

We still have no news on the house we put an offer on. But I should be more patient....after all this is all happeneing really really fast.

Lisa and Saha are coming this week! I cannot wait! I am so excited that I get to spend the entire day with them on Friday!

Life is going well...we are having fun feeling Kaleb jump, kick, push, shove....or whatever it is that he is doing every 5 minutes!! I was looking at that belly cam...and can't believe how big he is getting. I have to go get that wonderful glucose test this week...last time I took it I was miserable...I hope that it isn't that bad this time. The nice thing is that pregos only have to take an hour long test...the one before took three hours and I got blood drawn 7 times. My doctor said that if I fail this one I have to take the three hour one....I hope that my sugar is ok. I never want to go through that torture again! Odds are that I am ok since I have the hypoglyciemia tendencies which is the complete opposite to diabetic tendencies.

School is getting full of stress like always around this time of the year. We have our huge CRT tests in a week. Which is rediculous if you ask me...since I apparently am supposed to teach the entire 4th grade curriculum by March...when the school year continues on through June. WHere is the logic in this? The nice thing is that the kids get to have life long learning after the tests. Where they can enjoy themselves and I can enjoy the teaching. HOpefully they do well and learn from all the cramming I put them through. Report cards are of course due in the middle of this testing....so I have lots and lots to catch up on...plus the whole uncertainty of houses (yes plural...)

Well i'm off to eat breakfast....

2 comments:

craftyashley said...

Oooh! What's going on with houses? Are you buying one? (I'm addicted to house shopping)

Kari said...

We've placed an offer and are just waiting for everything to clear...