Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Turn

I guess it is my turn to actually contribute to this....

Lately Rocky has been preparing us for Kaleb to come. Each and every night at around 1:30ish he decides it is time to play and bark. We will let him out to go to the bathroom, and he runs circles and jumps and licks everything. The one and only thing that keeps him ok is if one of us goes and sleeps on the couch. Sunday morning I woke up to this sight...







Apparently the blanket on the back of the couch is a great tent!

2 comments:

The Hunt Family said...

hahaha. that is awesome! For a minute I thought you were naming your baby rocky! What are you naming him? We had a dog before we had abbi...we had to say goodbye a few months after she was born. I hope you can rough it out better than we can. He just ate everything!!! Personally, I think babies are way easier than puppies! Good luck guys! Love you both!

Kari said...

We are naming the baby Kaleb. I hope that a baby is easier, but the only harder part is I can't kennel train a baby. Puppies can stay in a kennel for up to 10 hours. SO nice!!