Sunday, October 4, 2009

Kaleb eats solid food

Ok so I just realized that is has been over a month since we posted on here and I was feeling guilty especially when my sister in law is such a faithful blogger. Sets a high standard for the rest of us!

But Kaleb has been knocking back the food in ever increasing amounts so we started giving him some solid foods in the attempt that it will keep him satisfied for longer periods of time. Because we were in the doctors office like every week for a while there we got to see how quickly he has been putting on weight and is now tipping the scales at a very healthy 17 pounds. Pretty amazing for a four month old. He is in the 95% of both height and weight so its not like it is all condensed around his middle like his daddy.

But here is a video for you all to enjoy!

1 comment:

The Hunt Family said...

So cute! I can't believe how big he is already! I wish I could come visit! Miss you guys!